OSPA takes its commitment to members very seriously, and stands firm to a commitment of service, transparency and ethical behavior.
In order to meet this commitment, OSPA will always strive to keep members informed of all internal workings, and will always be available for direct contact.
The official OSPA Constitution and Bylaws (pdf): OSPA Constitution and Bylaws
Ethics are of the highest concern for both OSPA and the OPSEC Community, as a whole.In keeping with this high ethical standard, OSPA observes the following code of ethics:
- Perform all professional activities and responsibilities with due diligence and honesty.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards in professional and personal conduct.
- Employ the OPSEC Process to protect critical and sensitive information.
- Promote the concepts of Operations Security within Government and Private Industry.
- Maintain professional competence at all times and continually seek out opportunities for self development and collaboration with other OPSEC professionals.
- Provide mentorship to other OPSEC professionals.
- Refrain from any activity or act which might imply a conflict of interest with professional duties or which would damage the reputations of other professionals, employers, the OPSEC profession and the OSPA.
- Adhere to the bylaws of OSPA, use OSPA and OPSEC Academy materials as intended, and respect fellow professionals