Joining the Operations Security Professional’s Association (OSPA) gives you full access to advanced professional resources, including tools, subject matter experts, prepared briefings and materials, and peer collaboration. Your membership dues are used to advance the field and awareness of OPSEC, organize security training events, develop programs and material, assist underfunded programs, reach out to the community and more.
- Recognition as an OPSEC Professional
- @opsecprofessionals.org email account
- Access to the MyOSPA member portal
- Full access to the OPSEC Academy
- Professionally developed training materials
- Awareness products
- Video, poster, and print OPSEC awareness material
- Direct access to peers, which encourages networking and mutual aid
- (Optional) publication in the OPSEC professional database/listing
- Potential for enhancements under the NISP (talk to your IS Rep!)
Dues are $60 a year.
Payment can be made via check, paypal, or credit card.
To pay by check, select the “mail a check” option.
The mailing address is:
1467 Braden Loop
Glen Burnie, MD 21061