Join the Operations Security Professional's Association
An OSPA member stands out in their field as a professional dedicated to Operations Security in all they do. OSPA Members are recognized as trustworthy, professional and capable in their professional capacities, and recognize the role that OPSEC plays in their organization or unit, task or mission.
- Recognition as an OPSEC Professional
- @opsecprofessionals.org email account
- Periodic OPSEC journal
- OPSEC Email alerts
- professionally developed training materials Awareness products
- Video, poster and print OPSEC awareness material
- Direct access to peers, which encourages networking and mutual aid
- (Optional) publication in the OPSEC professional database/listing
Dues for individuals are $60/year.
Or, Mail dues to:
1467 Braden Loop
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Print version of the membership application is available here